Parent, guardian, and family engagement is important in supporting the success of Sunset Middle students. Accordingly, there are many ways for Sunset families to get involved.
If you are interested in volunteering in your student’s classroom or at the school, please contact your student’s teacher or our front office at 303-776-3963.
School Accountability Committee
Our School Accountability Committee reviews school data, goals, and provides feedback on the School Unified Improvement Plan.
- Anthony Barela – Principal
- Mary Ellen Graziani – Assistant Principal,
- Alex Armstrong – IB Coordinator/teacher
- Nan Klibbe – counselor
- Jeanett Chavarria – classified
- Hadley Solomon – Parent
- Allison DiCaro – teacher
- Taryn Geroche – teacher
- Richard Johnston – teacher
- Katie Silverberg – teacher
- Adriana Solc – classified
- Jenna Steffan – teacher
- Stephanie Texera – teacher
8/11/2021 at 3:45 p.m.
Parent Advisory Council
The Sunset Parent Advisory Committee is a group that supports teachers and students in their quest of the school’s achievement goals. PAC meetings are the second Friday of every month from 1-2:30 p.m. in the Front Office Conference Room with our principal, Dr. Macy. Everyone is welcome and there are many school volunteer opportunities.
Some of the events that the SMS PAC puts on are:
- Fall Crawl
- The “Buy Nothing, Sell Nothing” Fundraiser
- Dining for Dollars Nights
- Teacher Appreciation Week